Sustainable Solutions Inc Hothttp://cleanenergyauthority.com/media/reviews/photos/tn/200x200s/3f/25/15/6542_sustainablesolutions-1320207185.jpg
|Address||PO Box 221|
|Como, CO 80432|
|Types of Energy|
|Connect With Us|
Entire State Of
Drawing on over thirty years of experience in the energy industry, Larry LeDue lectures on sustainable living; provides consultation with home builders, home owners, and architects; and teaches classes for beginning and experienced photovoltaic installers and the general public. Larry instructs audiences at homeowners associations, schools and colleges, trade groups, communities — anyone who wants to understand solar energy and its applications.
For years, SSI owners and founders wanted to live off-grid and become more sustainable. Both Larry and Doris had corporate careers in Denver and later owned an automotive repair shop.
They started by designing and building their own Earthship home (it took seven years) and then incorporating both passive and active solar for heating, electricity and water heating.
After they moved into their home, they decided to help others live off the grid and started a business designing and installing solar systems. They are members of several solar trade organizations and are certified in photovoltaic design and installation.
Both Larry and Doris actively participate in continuing education, and Larry lectures on sustainable living; provides consultation with home builders, home owners, and architects; and teaches classes for beginning and experienced photovoltaic installers and the general public.
|Larry and Doris truly walk the walk:• All their electricity comes from the sun and wind.|
• Their hot water is heated by the sun.
• Their primary heating source is from the sun.
• All their appliances are the most energy efficient and are Energy Star rated.
• They use low-flow shower, faucets, and toilets.
• They are avid recyclers and purchase most of their food from organic and local suppliers.
• They work hard to reduce their carbon footprint and try to purchase products that are manufactured by environmentally friendly processes.